What could be better than a tender piece of chicken cooked in a creamy sauce flavoured with black pepper? Pretty much nothing! Mana Ranakpur welcomes you to try this delectable dish at our fantastic multi-cuisine restaurant! If you can’t make the trip to visit us though, we give you the recipe to enjoy in your own home!
Ingredients of Murg Kali Mirch
Boneless Chicken 150g
Cashew Nuts 20g
Magaz (Watermelon Seeds) 20g
Black Pepper 10g
– Soak cashews and magaz seeds in warm water
– Boil onions
– Make paste of ginger and garlic
– Grind the cashews, magaz seeds and onions together to make a smooth paste
– Heat oil in pan on high flame
– Add the cashew, magaz and onion paste as well as the ginger and garlic paste and stir continuously for 4 to 5 minutes.
– Add the chicken and cook again for 4 to 5 minutes
– Reduce heat and add the crushed black pepper and mix well.
– Add water to the mix, cover and cook for 15 minutes or till the chicken is tender.
– Garnish with cream and more black pepper!
– Serve with naan or rice!
Voila! You have a fabulous restaurant quality dish in such few steps! Try it the next time you want to serve up a feast at home!